Why Zero to Deep Learning?
You will be hands-on from the first session. Our curriculum is an ideal mix of theory and practice, refined over thousands of hours of training. We deliver content in an engaging, fun, and practical way, and our graduates commonly tell us Zero to Deep Learning is one of the best trainings they have ever attended.
Why a 5-day Bootcamp over online or 1-2 day trainings?
There are many great online courses. Though our students repeatedly tell us online trainings can only develop your practical skills so far. They require discipline to focus and stay on task, with continual distractions from your work, your boss, your family. Short 1-2 day courses are also useful, though immersive 5-day trainings accelerate your skill development the fastest. This is why our course is structured to provide you 5-days of dedicated focus where your work and personal life align to give you the required space to learn. Combined with and our immersive learning environment, you will maximize your practical skill development.
Are there any pre-requisites?
All participants must have:
• At least one year of experience in Python
• Familiarity with notions of Linear Algebra including Matrix Multiplication
• Prior knowledge of Numpy, Matplotlib, and Pandas is strongly advised.
We ask you to self-rate your Python experience in the application. Once you're registered, we will send you pre-work to help you prepare for Bootcamp. It is very important that you complete the pre-work in order to attend.
What is included in the Standard Package?
The Standard Package includes:
• 5-days in-person training led by Francesco Mosconi, expert ML and DL trainer
• Customized hands-on labs developed to maximize your learning
• Curriculum updated to the most recent TensorFlow 2.0
• Ability to download your labs at the end of the training
• Access to a cloud GPU during the training
• Daily expert advisory on your project
• Guest speaker talk
• Self-directed pre-work program to develop your Python skills (if required)
• Live Slack support during the Bootcamp
• Membership of the Zero to Deep Learning Slack and Facebook communities
• One copy of the Zero to Deep Learning e-book
• Breakfast, lunch, all-day refreshments
• A really fun 5-days!
What is included in the VIP Package?
The VIP package is designed for students who are seriously investing in taking their Deep Learning skills to the next level, and they include:
• Everything in the Standard Package
• Reception cocktail & dinner with speaker
• 1 month access to weekly phone calls after the Bootcamp to get you going with your projects in Deep Learning
• 1 month priority support by email and Slack after the Bootcamp
• One signed copy of the Zero to Deep Learning book printed in color pages
• Two screencast covering introductory and advanced topics
Python is the standard in data science and machine learning. It has a very mature set of libraries and a large user base. It's easy to learn, and it's a full-stack programming language that caters to data scientists and software engineers. You can build anything with Python.
Keras is the simplest deep learning library for Python, and it is fully integrated with TensorFlow. It allows for easy and fast prototyping, it supports most popular model types, and it comes with lots of tools to make deep learning approachable and fun. Also, all our curriculum is based on TensorFlow 2.0, which makes Keras the preferred API for model building.
Tensorflow is the most popular machine learning and deep learning library, and it allows to perform deep learning at scale. It is conceived for Google-size datasets and deployments, and it has both a high-level and low-level API. Its ecosystem includes much more than neural networks, spanning from probability models to decision trees.
What's your Refund policy?
The following policy is applied to cancellations:
• 100% refund of registration up to 30 days before the first day of course
• 50% refund between 7-30 days before first day of course for a cancellation. Transfer to another course at the discretion of Zero to Deep Learning with the charge of a transfer fee
• 0% refund within 7 days of course for a cancellation. Transfer to another course at the discretion of Zero to Deep Learning with the charge of a transfer fee
Do you offer scholarships?
We currently do not offer scholarships to attend the boot camp.
Do you offer corporate discounts?
Yes, we do! If you have 2 or more colleagues that can join you in the same bootcamp get in touch with us.
Do you offer onsite/custom programs?
Yes, we do! If you have a team of 10 or more colleagues interested in the taking the bootcamp get in touch with us.